Job Vacancy For Accountant In Qatar Petroleum
An accountant is responsible for monitoring and recording the flow of money through an company, business or organization. An Accountant may do his or her job in the long hours, especially during tax preparation time or at end of month and before the new year come.
Qatar Petroleum company recently open job vacancies for the accountants who want to join with them and improve their career as professional worker to get more opportunities under Petroleum company (Middle East). Some position of jobs vacancy for accountants are list bellow :
- Chief Accounting Assistant
- Consolidation and Group Accountant
- Cost and Budget Accountant
- Economic Analyst
- Finance Controller (Consolidation & Investment Support)
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Investor/DSM Affairs officer
- Management & Cost Reports Accountant
- QMS Analyst
- QMS Coordinator
- Senior Accounting Assistant
- Senior Financial Advisor
- Senior Financial Analyst (Policy & Trg Coord)
- Senior Financial Procedures Accountant
- Senior Investor Affairs Officer
- Senior Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- Senior Public Relations Officer
- Senior Systems Accountant
Qatar Petroleum is committed to the highest standards for health, safety and the environment (HSE) throughout its operations for the worker. Several initiatives were made for the enhanced service delivery in Doha and locations for recruitment of Nationals and non-nationals, Qatari development, staff appraisal, compensation, job analysis and evaluation, policy development, employee grievance and disciplinary process and employee record management system.
Working in Qatar Petroleum company is like a dream for you, They will give you many of cervices such as Tax-Free Salary, Housing, Transportation, Health and Medical, Education and Schools, Full family status, Children's education assistance, Recreational Facilities, and Generous annual leave with paid air fares to the country of origin.
To get more information and specifics jobs description or jobs qualification, including how to submit your resume or CV open the official website : www.qp.com.qa and then click on the "Current Vacancies".