Job Vacancy at Telecommunications Provider in Kuwait
Wataniya Telecom is the first privately owned operator in Kuwait for Telecommunications Provider, The company was commercially launched in 1999 Since March 2007, Qatar Telecom (Qtel) acquired 51% of Wataniya Telecom shares. Recently the Wataniya company held job career or vacancy opportunity for position Administration Assistant.
Wataniya Telecom has grown rapidly through acquisitions and enjoys a remarkable expansion in MENA & ASIA. Driving operations in Kuwait, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Algeria and in 2007 in Palestine. To help them more solid, they are looking for personal with high dedication during doing their job as teamwork. The company offer an exciting and challenging career with many opportunities.
Role holders for job position Administration Assistant:
- Do the administrative assistant attached to a manager or a department
- Providing a complete secretarial/clerical service including office management, Time management, Correspondence and clerical responsibilities.
Job Vacancy Requirement :
- 5 year's broad based secretarial experience.
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of relevant software.
- Good written and spoken English and Arabic, with the ability to prepare high standard reports.
- Awareness and understanding of functions and objectives throughout the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
Job Vacancy Qualification :
Completed Secondary schooling and successfully completed a secretarial vocational training course(s).
If you’re interested in a challenging and rewarding career with Wataniya Telecom, simply send your CV and a cover letter in to the Human Resources Division to :
P.O.Box 613 Safat 13007
Human Resources Div & Admin Services Div
Tel: (965) 1805555
Fax: (965) 22423369